Summy for wordpress generates excerpts for your posts by applying various algorithms for automatic summarization extraction. It scores your text's sentences, based on extended configuration options, and returns the highest ranked. WP-Summy is based on the Sum+my and was created in an attempt to further develop the Core Library through your feedback.
- Currently only English & Greek languages are supported.
- PHP 5.3 is required in order to use this plugin
- It was developed and tested under Wordpress 3.5
- Please report if it's compatible with older versions of wordpress
How To Use
- Write your blog post as you normally do
- Make sure excerpt and summy blocks are on screen
- Experiment with all the options and hit Summarize
- Upload the entire folder `summy` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Download WP-Summy v1.0.3
- Fixed bug including null scored sentences in the summary to reach the output rate.